Are you ambitious, enthusiastic and looking to start your career in a progressive, client centred practice where your professional and personal skills will be valued?
We are looking for motivated college leavers to join our training programme in our Chandlers Ford Office to start in September 2023, to study AAT and ACA.
Training with Rothmans will provide you with responsibility, direct communication with clients and the opportunity to see how our clients’ businesses operate.
We have a wide range of clients, from public companies to individuals, who are based throughout the UK and worldwide.
Throughout your training, you will benefit from working with clients in a variety of industries, including manufacturing, retail, construction, renewable energy and charities.
Rothmans provides a friendly, supportive training environment, with mentors to help you through every aspect of your study and training.
Training with Rothmans is about more than just qualifying as a Chartered Accountant.
- gain a wide breadth of practical work experience including accounts, audit and taxation;
- develop a wide range of business skills;
- receive full study support;
- benefit from the option for home/flexible working where possible;
- have the opportunity to progress to senior management and partnership.
- 120 UCAS points at A-level/Scottish Higher (excluding re-sits and general studies);
- At least a Grade B (or Grade 6) in both Mathematics and English Language GCSE.
Apply for this job
To apply for this position, please send your current CV by email to:
125 Winchester Road