ACCOUNTS AND AUDIT SENIOR
We have an exciting opportunity for an accountancy professional with Practice-based accounts and audit experience to join our Southampton office at Chilworth Point as a full-time Accounts and Audit Senior.
The ideal candidate for the role will need to be ACA/ACCA qualified:
- be a well organised individual, able to multitask and prioritise a workload effectively
- work effectively within budget and have a commercial mindset
- have strong technical research and analytical skills with excellent attention to detail
- demonstrate a proven track record of delivering a high level of client service
- be able to coach and mentor junior members of the team in all areas of audit and accountancy as required by the department manager
- have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- have strong IT skills – good knowledge of all Windows programs is essential
- have experience of using the IRIS Accountancy Suite
- be pro-active and forward thinking, with a desire to progress as the office continues to grow
Practical Audit & Assurance experience, including being comfortable planning and leading audits, will be an advantage.
A positive attitude and the ability to make an exciting contribution to our enthusiastic team are essential. A competitive remuneration package will be provided for the successful candidate.