ICAEW/ACCA TRAINEE GRADUATE
Are you ambitious, enthusiastic and looking to start your career in a progressive, client focussed Practice where your professional and personal skills will be valued?
We are looking for motivated graduates to join our ICAEW or ACCA training programmes in our Southampton Office at Chilworth Point and become our future partners.
Training with Rothmans will provide you with responsibility, direct communication with clients and the opportunity to see how our clients’ businesses operate.
We have a wide range of clients, from groups and specialist sectors to individuals, who are based throughout the UK and worldwide.
Throughout your training, you will benefit from working with clients in a variety of industries, including manufacturing, retail, construction, renewable energy and charities.
Rothmans provides a friendly, supportive training environment, with mentors to help you through every aspect of your study and training.
Training with Rothmans is about more than just qualifying as a Chartered Accountant.
- gain a wide breadth of practical work experience including accounts, audit and taxation;
- develop a wide range of business skills;
- receive full study support; and
- have the opportunity to progress to senior management and partnership.
- 120 UCAS points at A-level/Scottish Higher (excluding re-sits and general studies);
- A predicted or obtained 2.1 honours degree;
- At least a Grade B (or Grade 6) in both Mathematics and English Language.