Tax Specialist – Southampton Office
A new and exciting opportunity has opened for a qualified accountancy professional with good practice-based experience to join us as a full-time Tax Specialist at our Southampton office
Based at Chilworth Point, the successful candidate will manage a diverse portfolio of clients including owner-managed businesses, high net worth individuals, not for profit organisations and other entities, with the aim of delivering a prestige service and a single point of contact.
As part of our fast growing and enthusiastic team at Chilworth Point, the successful candidate will possess a strong attention to detail and will work closely in assisting the Partners and Directors with a variety of projects, using their wide range of accountancy and taxation skills. The candidate will:
- Be ACA/ACCA/CTA qualified
- Have an excellent understanding of current taxation and accounting topics
- Possess sound organisation, self-direction and communication skills
- Be able to project manage and bring assignments to full completion
- Enjoy taking responsibility and seeking opportunities to shine
- Be driven to expand their portfolio and be a part of an ambitious, growing office
- Be able to problem solve, thinking creatively and commercially
- Work well as part of a team, proactively coordinating with others to continue delivering a quality driven and caring service to our highly valued clients
A competitive remuneration and benefits package will be provided for the successful candidate.