Back to Services list

Overseas Business

If you are resident overseas and seek on-the-ground professional support to handle your accounting matters, or have financial interests offshore, we offer expert advice on taxation and legislative requirements.

We help safeguard your interests and give you timely answers to your questions. Rothmans delivers expertise you can trust, for maximum peace of mind about your finances.

Our services include: tax planning for non-UK residents and domiciles; advice in the UK on aspects of cross-border issues and advice in respect of offshore trusts.

If you are an individual living or working overseas or an organisation requiring advice in cross-border issues then contact your Rothmans advisor.