Terms of Website Use
We would like to welcome you to our website. We believe that this website will provide you with a wide range of information. By using this website you are confirming your acceptance of the following terms and conditions, and you re-affirm the agreement every time you use our site.
Rothmans reserves the right to update the terms and conditions at any time. Please read these terms and conditions carefully. They may have changed since your last visit to this website.
- Site access
- All users have access to the public pages of this website. Registered clients of Rothmans and Rothmans staff will have access to extra areas of the website when they login.
- Our website has been designed and created with modern browsers in mind. Browsers are the programs you use to access the internet such as Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer and Firefox. We do not support older browsers; as time goes by, older browsers will cease to be supported. It should be noted that having an up to date internet browser is vital for security of using the internet and security of your machine so, for your own benefit, please always keep you browser up to date.
- Site Availability
- We take all reasonable steps to ensure that this website is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. However, websites do on occasion encounter downtime due to server and other technical issues. Therefore we will not be liable if this website is unavailable at any time. This website may be temporarily unavailable due to issues such as system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control. Where possible we will try to give our visitors advance warning of maintenance issues but shall not be obliged to do so.
- Intellectual Property
- The copyright in the material contained in the site: text and graphics, their selection and arrangement, and all software compilations, underlying source code and software, belongs to Rothmans or the providers of such information. All rights are reserved. None of this material may be reproduced or redistributed without our written permission. You may, however, download or print a single copy for your own non-commercial off-line viewing.
- Product and company names mentioned on this website may be the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
- Third Party Links
- Any links to third party websites located on this website are provided for your convenience only. We have not reviewed each third party website and have no responsibility for such third party websites or their content. If you choose to access a third party website linked to from this website, it is at your own risk.
- If you would like to link to this website, you may only do so but subject to the following conditions:
- You do not in any way imply that we are endorsing any services or products unless this has been specifically agreed with us;
- You do not misrepresent your relationship with us or present any false information about us;
- You do not link from a website that is not owned by you; and
- Your website does not contain content that is offensive, controversial, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or does not comply in any way with the law in the United Kingdom.
- If you choose to link to our website in breach of any of the above you shall fully indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered as a result of your actions. We reserve the right to ask you to remove any link you may have to this website.
- Exclusions of liability
- Rothmans uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the data on the site is accurate and to correct any errors or omissions as soon as practicable after being notified of them.
- Due to the nature of electronic transmission of data over the internet, and the number of users by whom data is posted on to the site, any liability Rothams may have for any losses or claims arising from an inability to access the site, or from any use of the site or reliance on the data transmitted using the site, is excluded to the fullest extent permissible by law. In no event shall Rothmans be liable for any loss of profit, revenues, goodwill, opportunity, business, anticipated savings or other indirect or consequential loss of any kind in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise arising out of use of the site, save where such liability cannot be excluded by law.
- Rothmans does not give any warranty that the site is free from viruses or anything else which may have a harmful effect on any technology.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is held to be unlawful, invalid or unenforceable, that provision shall be deemed severed and the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions of these terms and conditions shall not be affected.
- These terms and conditions are governed by and to be construed in accordance with English law.
- Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.